Terms and Conditions
Covid Precautions and Cancellation Policy
We strongly recommend you wear a mask (FP2 or above) both at the airport and on the plane.
We ask you to take a Covid test 24-36 hours before joining the holiday (lateral flow) and inform us of the results by the latest 6pm the day before arrival.
We may ask guests to test again on day 2 of the holiday, as necessary.
Please note that currently mask wearing is compulsory on all shared transport, including the taxi mini-bus.
If you are unable to join us due to Covid (e.g. travel restrictions or the need to isolate) you have the option to transfer to any other of our holidays in the next 2 years.
Booking Conditions – Our Agreement With You
We are Aragon Active travel agency CAA 304, licenced by the Government of the Community of Aragon. Our office is at Casa Allué, Calle San Urbez, 22371, Albella, Huesca, Spain.
This contract is made in Spain. If there is any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with your holiday, such dispute or claim shall be dealt with under Spanish law, in an Spanish court.
The sections below form our contract with you. These set out what you are legally entitled to expect when you book a holiday with us.
No binding contract is made between Aragon Active and the persons booking the holiday until the booking has been confirmed in writing by Aragon Active.
Please note, all our holidays are strictly no-smoking.
Your security when making a booking with us….
- You are protected against any failure by us to provide the contracted services. Including financial reimbursement.
- Our insurance covers any business operating liability, including indirect or secondary liabilities, and liability for damage to property, personal injury, and financial responsibility.
Please note that this covers the company, and does not cover any individual.
- Nothing shall limit or exclude our liability for: death or personal injury resulting from our negligence; or for any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to the paragraph above, we shall not be liable for: any special, indirect, or consequential losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses. Our total liability in contract, tort (including if we have been negligent or are in breach of our statutory duty), or misrepresentation arising in connection with our performance, or contemplated performance under this contract shall be limited to the price paid by you for the services in question.
For the purposes of this paragraph the terms: ‘our’ ‘we’ or ‘us’ shall be deemed to include us and our suppliers; and ‘you’ or ‘your’ shall be deemed to include you and those of your party.
Paying for your Holiday
- To reserve a place we require a deposit of €150 euros per person.
- Your Booking is only confirmed once we have received and approved your completed Booking Questionnaire.
- We reserve the right to refund your deposit or recommend a different holiday if we feel your choice of holiday is not suitable on health grounds.
- Once your booking is confirmed the deposit is non-refundable. It can, however, be transferred to another holiday or another person.
- The balance is due 2 months before departure.
- If you book less than 2 months before departure, payment is due in full at the time of booking.
- All prices that we advertise are accurate at the date published on our website, but we reserve the right to change any of those prices. Prices can go up or down.
If you need to cancel your holiday you must advise us immediately by phone and send a confirmation by email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following cancellation charges apply:
|Notice of Cancellation||Refund|
|60 Days||Any advance payments returned minus booking deposit which is transferable*|
|31-60 Days||50% of total holiday payment|
|30 Days or less||No refund|
|*the booking deposit may be transferred to another holiday or another person.|
Please note that a minimum of 4 people is needed for this holiday to go ahead.
It is a condition of your booking that you and all other members of your party are adequately insured for all of the activities that they will be taking part in. In addition, any person who is under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
For guests from within the EU – We advise all customers to obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) before traveling. However, this is NOT a substitute for travel insurance.
It is not our responsibility to organise transport to and from the meeting point advised to you at the time of your booking. All transport or travel related bookings, expenses, insurance and other requirements in this respect are your responsibility and the responsibility of any other travellers who may be in your party.
We can cater for vegetarians, vegans, gluten free, lactose free and other dietary requirements.
Our booking questionnaire enables you to specify any special dietary requirements or allergies.
Health and Fitness
All our holidays involve walking to some degree. Some of the walks are at altitude.
Guests should have the appropriate level of fitness for the chosen activity holiday.
For your own safety, please use our online booking questionnaire to advise us of any health conditions such as asthma, diabetes, pregnancy, heart problems or any other health condition that could be affected by participating in our holidays.
We reserve the right to decline a reservation on health grounds. In this instance your deposit will be refunded.
Our tutors, guides, drivers and ourselves reserve the right to terminate your stay, if in our opinion, your behaviour is considered a danger to yourself or others. This also applies if your behaviour is abusive towards other people, or you have caused damage with intent to our property, including theft. Under these circumstances, you may be asked to find your own way back to the airport. No refunds will be paid to you and we may make a claim against you for any costs and expenses incurred because of your behaviour. Criminal proceedings may also be instigated. Reference to “you” or “your” in this instance also includes the conduct of any other person in your party.
If you have cause for complaint about any aspect of your holiday, please notify us directly and without delay.
The information provided on our website aragonactive.com is subject to changes and updates from time to time. The pictures are intended to give a general idea of the activity described and do not form part of any contract between you and Aragon Active.