- This website is owned by Aragon Active and is intended to inform about who we are and what we do.
- You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent.
- You also agree not to interfere with, impair or disrupt any part of our Website, any equipment or network on which our Website is stored; or any software used in the provision of our Website.
- If we determine that an infringement of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website; further legal action against you; and/or disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is necessary.
We own or license all intellectual property rights in our Website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws around the world. All such rights are reserved. You are welcome to download and print content from this site for your own purposes, but you may not copy or reproduce any of the content or design elements for any other purpose without the express written permission of Aragon Active. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, videos or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with this clause for any purpose is prohibited.
The main purpose of our Website is to provide information about the holidays Aragon Active offer, and the facility to book the aforementioned holidays.
We may update our Website on a regular basis and may alter the content at any time. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update that material. We do not guarantee that our Website will be available constantly, or that any content on it will be free from errors or omissions. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Website or parts of it without notice.
- You may link to our Website, provided it is done so in a way that is legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not determine a link in a way which implies any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to retract linking permission without notice.
- Where our Website contains links to other sites and online resources provided by third parties, these links are presented for your information and interest only. We have no control over the contents of those sites, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- Information, suggestions, opinions and advice contained on our Website are provided without any guarantees or warranties as to its accuracy and are for general information only. All holidays are subject to availability.
- To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties, representations and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- All liability for any claim, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever (whether such claims, loss, demands or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of our Website or the information, content or materials included on this Website and any communication sent to you by us or any communication sent to us by you via the internet.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence (or that of our employees, agents or directors); or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any liability which may not be limited or excluded by law.
- Please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If you are a business user, we will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, sales, business or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in our Terms & Conditions.
The Spanish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for infringement of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law.
We may revise these Terms at any time by altering this page. You should check this page from time to time to take notice of any amendments we made, as they are binding on you. Your continued use of our Website will be your acknowledgment of your agreement to the revised Terms.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Website or you wish to make use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.