It should be read in conjunction with our Terms & Conditions Activity Holidays or our Terms & Conditions Self Catering. In all your dealings with us you must ensure that others you represent are aware of the content of these two policies and terms, and consent to your acting on their behalf.
Please be assured that we will never sell your personal data. We only share your data with the Aragon Active team, on a need to know basis eg. guides, teachers etc. With the exception of compulsory passport registration, we never share your data with external third parties.
If you have any questions about this policy or how we use your personal data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What data we collect.
We collect personal data provided by you. This includes information such as your name, contact details, passport details, date of birth and dietary requirements.
How we collect this data.
We collect this information when you request more details about our holidays, contact us by email or phone (and vice versa), make a booking, use our website, fill out our Contact Form or connect with us via social media and any other interaction we have with you.
How we use your information
When we collect your data, we will ask for your consent. We will only use your personal data in ways you have given us permission to do so.
We may also use your data in order to:
- enter into, or perform, a contract with you
- comply with a legal duty
- send you our newsletter or details of any holiday offer we may have. We will only do this if you have given your consent and we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving this information (see Your Rights below).
Google Analytics And Cookies
- Our website contains links to third party websites not controlled or owned by us. For example, reference sites or services websites. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites before using them.
- Please let us know in writing if you like to see the personal data we hold about you, as you are entitled to a copy of this information and to correct any inaccuracies. We will supply this information within a maximum of 30 days of receiving your request.
- You have the right to ask not to receive direct marketing material from us, and as soon as properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way. You will also be able to remove yourself from our emailing list by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all marketing emails.
- You also have the “Right to be Forgotten”, and as soon as properly notified by you, we will remove all your information from our records.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information. This site is hosted on a server in the UK.
Any personal data retained by us with your consent will be processed in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), enforced on 25th May 2018.
Changes To This Policy
Web Site Use